2.9.05
I'll admit I'm full of shit
that's how I know i love you
that's how I know i trust you.
you're not sure
if there's a right or wrong
but it feels like there is
when I treat you like this.
I,go outside ¬>Texas, I won't come home
not even if you call
i can't hear you at all.
i can't explain, why it's a sin
the state I'm living in.
i just feel so tired.
I, go outside <¬
[. o º
o º . *
· º o @
. Q 0
O ·º ...]
my mouth is full,
your heart is an apple;your
mouth
is
full,
my
heart
is an
apple:pomme
pompom
popompom~
pompom
popompom~
pompom
popompom~pompompopompouum:
please don't even call
i can't hear you at all.
{
the arcade fire ·:· my heart is an apple}
y pus como yo ni sè traducir,
ni sè cantar, ai' se las encargo.